Scheduling Interviews Now!
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our family practice and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Working in word processor to input data/messages
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- High school degree
Familiarity with Epic a huge plus. Please reply with subject “RE:Opening” and Resume attached.